Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cute Storage Bins

I am redecorating my room this year and kept trying to find something cute to use for my classroom supplies. Everything I found was either too expensive or would cost too much money to spruce up and make cute. Then today I was at JoAnn's Fabrics and I came across these photo boxes that match perfectly with my color scheme this year.
They were only $4 a box and didn't require much decorating. Plus, teachers get a 15% discount at JoAnn's so they were even cheaper than that.
I also picked up a few sheets of scrapbook paper for the background and then printed out my labels on my printer.
I took a template that I had (yes, it's also my header on this blog) and used Picasa to add the text to the labels. Feel free to use the link below to get the template.

Blank Template

No comments:

Post a Comment