Friday, April 26, 2013

Super Science BINGO Bundle

My students (like most) LOVE playing games! I've found it is such a great way to teach and at the same time let them have a little fun. I've been slowly creating these BINGO cards for them to learn all their science vocabulary.

I've been using them for a while in class and I have definitely seen a HUGE difference in the level of information they are retaining. They are remembering their vocabulary and really starting to make connections because of the pictures on the cards.
I've created 6 different BINGO games and each game has either 10 or 12 different cards so hopefully have enough for a class set if they work in pairs. There are also small cards with the vocabulary word and definition. I call out the definition and they have to find the word on their card.

You can purchase the entire set for $12 on my TeachersPayTeachers site or purchase each set separately for $2.50.

Click on each picture below to be redirected to my TPT store. Once there, you may download a free preview to see the game.



1 comment:

  1. Been playing online bingo with 12BET Number Game but I am also interested on bingo games like those on above. I wonder how do you play that game?

    ReplyDelete